Monday, September 29, 2008

The Subway

On Saturday I went and hiked The Subway with a group of friends. It was a so much fun, even if the water was freakin' COLD. I did go by myself cause good old Decker of course is out hunting. We started the trail around 9 a.m. and got finished around 5 p.m. I wish I could have gotting all of the falls on camera, cause there was some great one. I think not one person did not slip on accident. Thanks John and Cassi for inviting me I had a blast!!!

The starter out picture of me and Cassi

This is my favorite picture of all us:)

Cassi and I are striking a pose (well as good as to be expected)




This was where we stopped and had our lunch break!


Going into the Subway tunnel!!

Leaving the Subway!!

8 comments:

Heather Hansen said...

You guys are awesome!!! I wish I could have been there, next time huh. It look and sounds like you guys had alot of fun though. Thanks for taking ggod care of my husband, I am glad he can be responsible once in awile!!!

Tiffini said...

I have always wanted to do that hike. Where'd ya get the cute suits ;).

Matt and Marti Jo said...

I am so jealous! We wanted to come so bad! (Well Matt did I was a little nervous) But it looks like you had fun. I am glad that you all made it out alive!

Lainee said...

That looks like fun! You are the woman!!

THE HAFENS said...

Looks like you had fun, we usually do the Subway every summer. Next time you'll have to come along, no wet suits though. We went out and saw Decker, checked out the elk. Your husband is amazing at calling them in. Well it was good to see your better half this weekend!

The Ericksons said...

looks like a blast! are you still sore from it?

Cassi and John said...

I don't look lurpy at all in any of these pics. Thanks for all the fun. I sure do love you!!!

Jessica said...

The Subway is one of my favorite hikes. Glad you got to experience it. Real hikers however, do it without a wetsuit. :0)