Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Husband tag and Five tag

So my cousin loves to tag me I know it has only taken me a couple of weeks to do them. But at least they are done now! So for everybody I tagged there are two of them.

Husband Tag!!!

1. What is his name? Decker Thane, or Dexter, Daddy, Da-da, Dad,

2. Who eats more? Decker can take any one on, he eats like a pig!!

3. Who said, "I love you" first? Decker...of course:)

4. Who is taller? Decker, He makes fun of me cause I am so short!

5. Who is smarter? Common knowledge.. I am going to go with me. HaHa!!

6. Who is more sensitive? Depends on the situation but usually me.

7. Who does the laundry? Please, Decker doesn't even know how to start the washer!

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Decker

9. Who pays the bills? Once again Decker has never written out a CHECK, if he needs one I have to feel it out for him and tell him where to sign... what a life he has!!!

10. Who cooks more? That's a toss up neither of us really like to do that, but I try to be a good wife and do it.

11. Who is more stubborn? me...that's the Frei blood in me.

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? neither of us we can go on for days not talking...is that healthy:)

13. Who has more siblings? Decker

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He let's me, when his friends aren't around!

15. What do you like to do together? camping, hunting, running, I love to go watch his softball games, I can usally talk him into doing just about anything I like to do.

16. Who eats more sweets? I love me some chocolate!!

17. Guilty Pleasures? Decker loves to do anything sporty, hunting is at the top, followed with camping, scouting for deer, softball, fantasy football, the list can go on for ever.

18. How did you meet? I had just moved back from Ogden and Rz was going to his softball game. I went to watch him and there Decker was in center field. He came and talked to me and I went with Rz over to his house, we were inseparable from there on out:)

19. Who asked whom out first? Decker, called me the next day to go up to Veyo to his friends wedding with him. I of course went with ( but I only would go if his sister Tobey was going)

20. Who kissed who first? Decker....I think

21. Who proposed? Decker

22. His best features and qualities? He is a great father and loves to take care of his family, I am very lucky to be married to such a kind hearted man. He will do anything to make me and the kid happy:)


FIVE!!!

10 years ago I...
1- I just got my drivers license
2- was working at Sonic
3- was way to busy playing.
4- was dating a loser
5-was in 11th grade


5 things on todays "to do" list...
1- get toilets clean
2- take Tavie to school
3- help Decker get ready for his out of town trip
4- try to work out today ( I say this every day, still has not happened)
5- vacuum


5 snacks I enjoy...
1- can't get enough oreos
2- string cheese has been good lately
3- peaches
4 /5 - anything that has fat in it:)


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- Help out family
2- invest
3- buy me anything I wanted.... Oh yeah and the kids too!
4- not worry about money anymore... Duh!
5- Oh Yeah and get my own house!!!


5 places I have lived...
1- Santa Clara
2- Saint George
3- Las Vegas
4- Ogden
5- in the getto (Dixie Downs)


5 jobs that I have had
1- Sonic
2- Great Clips
3- Regis
4- A Mommy
5- Maid/cook/chauffeur A.K.A a wife

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

1- Heather
2- Cassi
3- Trissy
4- Stephanie
5- Lainee

2 comments:

Heather Hansen said...

looks like i was the first to finish, funny how i didn't have to change some of my five answers from yours!!!

Unknown said...

Fun post! I loved reading it. The 10 years ago part took me back. Lets see, I remember that loser you were dating, I TOTALLY remember Sonic..we freakin' runned the joint! I was SOO excited to have a friend with a Drivers Liscense and a cute gold Honda. Remember our midnight trip to Vegas?! What were we thinking??! Those were the days!