Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas !!!

For Christmas Eve this year I put my kids in the Christmas program, my kids loved it and they all did so well on their songs and dancing. Afterwards we waited around to see Santa, But we could only stay for Allie to go sit on his lap. She did great, we all thought she would cry but she loved him and even gave him a big hug. After the program we went to Hurricane. Decker's family always does a dinner with the whole family. From there we went to Decker's parents house to open present from the cousins. It gets pretty exciting for us around the holidays, but its always worth it!

Talen, Tavie and Allie before the Christmas program.

Allie with Santa


Cale and Talen at the Christmas Eve dinner opening their presents

Talen on Christmas morning

Tavie and Allie on Christmas morning....Santa brought both of them Baby Alive!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So I can't believe Allie sat with Santa. Easton would have nothing to do with him. It was good to see you guys!

Tiffini said...

Looks like you guys had fun, good luck with the baby alive dolls! I remember my sisters with them and they were always a mess!