Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What is the luck!!!


I wish this picture was a little clearer, but I didn't have time to and zoom and all that good stuff cause I had to get to the doctor...... Yes, that is a tick in Tavies head! Sick, I know!! So when we went camping last weekend I guess Tavie wanted to take home a little piece of nature with her. How did I not see it before you might ask. Well Tavie is at the point where she washes her own hair and for school on Monday she wanted me to leave her hair down, so I simply just brushed it. Well Today I decided to put her hair in pig tails so as I was parting it down the middle.... there it was... at first I thought she had bumped her head and it was dry blood so I touched it. I know I wanted to die after I saw its little legs start moving, but I had to be strong for Tavie cause she was not okay with a tick in her head... but who would be right? So off to the doctor we went and he pulled it out with tweezers and yes it was still alive and crawling on the napkin. Poor Tavie, I swear everything happens to that girl! I now owe her a trip to the dollar store for going to the doctor. Great job Tav!!!!!


7 comments:

Matt and Marti Jo said...

i had a tick once! It is creepy to think about a bug stuck to you!

Jill said...

That poor girl! Good thing we go to a good Dr. right.

Lainee said...

Holy... that is not the piece of nature she probably wanted to bring home! Glad you got it out! I had to pull a tick out of Gavin's back once, it wasn't fun. I say let her buy TWO things at the dollar store for that!

Jessica said...

Oh man! Those things are nasty! It gave me the willies reading about it. :0) Way to be brave Tavie!

Tiffini said...

EWW my gross, poor Tavie! Glad you caught it before it got in any deeper!!

Brooke said...

next time just bring home a pine cone Tavie!

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

oh my gosh!! It's probably the start of the swine flu ;)